Welcome to the official EasyBuild tutorial!¶
For the sake of this tutorial, you can:
- use the
#tutorialchannel in the EasyBuild Slack for asking questions or getting help;
- use AWS Cloud9 for the hands-on exercises (only during the live tutorial on June 23rd 2020!);
A container image is available that can be run using either Docker or Singularity, which provides a prepared environment that can be used for the hands-on exercises in this tutorial.
- Introduction to EasyBuild
- Basic usage
- Hierarchical module naming schemes
- Adding support for additional software
- EasyBuild at Jülich Supercomputing Centre
- EasyBuild at Compute Canada
- The EasyBuild community
- Contributing to EasyBuild
- Comparison with other tools
- Getting help
(sections indicated with
(*) involve hands-on exercises)
This introductory tutorial to EasyBuild was streamed
on Tuesday June 23rd 2020.
The recordings are available on YouTube.
See https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild/wiki/EasyBuild-tutorial for more information.
Last update: April 21, 2022